Bookings begin at 10am on Tuesday, August 15th, 2023
Your experience will include an exciting journey on The North Pole Express, a trip to Christmas Island where you’ll meet the Elves who will try to bring out your creative side before moving on to Santa’s head elves for some more festive elf entertainment. Families will depart Christmas Island on Santa’s House Boat to make their way to Santa’s Grotto where each family will have a private visit with Santa.
- Christmas Island tickets are available for both day visits and overnight stays. Overnight stays are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Each family will meet Santa individually. Please be sure to make two separate bookings if attending with friends so that each family has their own private Santa visit.
- All children will receive a gift from Santa.
- If you have booked your ticket at the end of the day, then you need to arrive earlier to allow time for the extra facilities. If you booked the first time slot of the day, then you can stay on after your visit to Christmas Island to avail of the extra activities.
- Bring your camera for lots of magical photo opportunities.
Extras Available On The Day (extra fee):
- Christmas Family Photo – Receive an 8×6 photo of your family on Santa’s Sleigh displayed in a Christmas Island photo mount. A lovely Christmas keepsake!
- Make a Christmas Craft – Paint/decorate your very own Christmas craft to take home. Your craft session begins 1 hour before your Christmas experience. For example, if you booked tickets for 11AM, then you will begin your craft from 10AM.
- Winter Downhill Tubing Activity – no snow required! Experience the thrill of sliding down our new downhill tubing track. Suitable for both adults and kids (ages 5 plus). Weight restriction 16 stone (224 lbs). Unlimited use on the day. This activity opens 1 hour after the first time slot of the day and closes at 9PM. Families can avail of this activity before or after their Christmas experience depending on what time you booked your Christmas Island tickets.
- The Lakehouse Restaurant and ice cream parlour is located on site and serving a daily Christmas Carvery as well as kid’s meals, desserts and drinks. The Lakehouse opens 1 hour before the first time slot of the day and closes at 9PM each evening.
Don’t forget to print off and colour/decorate your Colouring Poster and bring with you on your scheduled day. Don’t be afraid to get creative! The winning poster will be posted to our Christmas Island Facebook page on December 24th!! Children will hand in their Colouring Posters to Mrs. Claus.
CHRISTMAS JUMPERS – BEST DRESSED FAMILY
Get in the Festive Spirit and wear your Christmas Jumpers and Accessories
We love all things Christmas, so don’t be afraid to wear your favourite Christmas jumper and accessories to go with it. We will have a prize for the “Best Dressed Christmassy Family”. All you have to do to enter is take a photo of your family on site at Christmas Island and send us your photo on Facebook. The winning family’s photo will be posted to our Facebook page on December 24th.
Igloo 1: Time to get Creative
Your journey will begin on The North Pole Express train!
On arrival to Christmas Island you’ll enter Santa’s largest Igloo to:
Meet the Elves
Get Creative and make a Christmas craft
Igloo 2: Elf Entertainment with Santa’s Head Elves
Meet the Head Elves for some more magical Elf Entertainment
Take a journey on Santa’s Houseboat to Santa’s Grotto
Now it’s time to meet Santa!
Visit with Santa and tell him what your family will be doing for Christmas this year.
If the children have been good all year and are on their best behaviour, then each child will receive a gift from Santa.