Join us at Christmas Island for Festive Fun and an Unforgettable and Unique Christmas Experience!
Your experience will include an exciting journey on The North Pole Express, a trip to Christmas Island where you’ll meet the Elves who will try to bring out your creative side before moving on to Santa’s head elves for some more festive elf entertainment. Families will depart Christmas Island to make their way to Santa’s Grotto where each family will have a private visit with Santa.
- Christmas Island tickets are available for both day visits and overnight stays.
- Families will remain in their family pod throughout the experience. If your friends book the same time as you, then please remember you will have to remain in your family pod and no mixing of families will be allowed.
- Each family will meet Santa individually with social distancing guidelines in place.
- All children will receive a gift from Santa.
- If you have booked your ticket at the end of the day, then you need to arrive earlier to allow time for the extra facilities. If you booked the first time slot of the day, then you can stay on after your visit to Christmas Island to avail of the extra activities.
- Bring your camera for lots of magical photo opportunities
- For an extra fee, families can book a professional family photo on Santa’s sleigh and/or make a Christmas Elf & Fairy House. These options must be pre-booked at time of booking.
- The Lakehouse Restaurant & Ice Cream Shop is located on site for a delicious Christmas Carvery, Scrumptious Desserts, Festive Drinks and more. The Lakehouse serves until 9PM.
- We can’t wait to welcome everyone back to Christmas Island!
Don’t forget to print off and colour/decorate your Colouring Poster and bring with you on your scheduled day. Don’t be afraid to get creative! The winning poster will be posted to our Christmas Island Facebook page on December 24th!! Children will hand in their Colouring Posters to Mrs. Claus.
CHRISTMAS JUMPERS – BEST DRESSED FAMILY
Get in the Festive Spirit and wear your Christmas Jumpers and Accessories
We love all things Christmas, so don’t be afraid to wear your favourite Christmas jumper and accessories to go with it. We will have a prize for the “Best Dressed Christmassy Family”. All you have to do to enter is take a photo of your family on site at Christmas Island and send us your photo on Facebook. The winning family’s photo will be posted to our Facebook page on December 24th.
Igloo 1: Time to get Creative
Your journey will begin on The North Pole Express train!
On arrival to Christmas Island you’ll enter Santa’s largest Igloo to:
Meet the Elves
Get Creative and make a Christmas craft
Igloo 2: Elf Entertainment with Santa’s Head Elves
Follow the tunnel from Igloo 1 to Igloo 2.
Meet the Head Elves for some more magical Elf Entertainment
Now it’s time to meet Santa!
Visit with Santa and tell him what your family will be doing for Christmas this year.
If the children have been good all year and are on their best behaviour, then each child will receive a gift from Santa.