Welcome to Christmas Island at Hidden Valley Holiday Park
The following terms and conditions outline the usage policy governing the Christmas Island “Experience”. By purchasing tickets you and your guests agree to be bound and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All sales are final unless you purchase the cancellation/amend dates option. If you have paid for this option, 72 hours notice are required to cancel or change dates. You can change dates as many times as you need with 72 hours notice. The event still operates in unfavourable weather (don’t forget we’re still in Ireland!).
- If you cannot attend and you did not purchase the cancellation option, then you can still give your tickets to your family/friends as long as you update the attendees information 72 hours before your scheduled date.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and must remain under their controlled supervision at all times.
- Please remember this is a family event and therefore the journey appeals to families as a whole. Some activities are going to be more suitable for one age group than another, so it’s your responsibility to make sure your children are supervised at all times.
- You and your guests must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ticket time and you must know your booking reference number on arrival. Admittance will not be allowed without your booking reference number.
- On the day the gates open 30 minutes before the first scheduled time of the day and the gates close 1 hour and 30 minutes after the last scheduled time of the day. You are welcome to arrive anytime during our opening hours and we recommend you’re here at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- At the absolute discretion of our management, entry to Christmas Island may be refused if you or your guests arrive after your scheduled time. Late entry means that you and your guests will miss out on some of the activities.
- Buggies are not permitted on the boat or train, however they can be used on the rest of the park. Hidden Valley Holiday Park accepts no responsibility for any personal property left on its premises.
- There is no wheelchair access on the boat or train, however there is wheelchair access to the rest of the park. There is bridge access to Christmas Island.
- The Experience takes place both indoors and outdoors, so visitors must dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Christmas Island operates a no smoking and no alcohol policy.
- We reserve the right to cancel the boat journey if the weather does not permit. In this circumstance Christmas Island and Santa’s Grotto will be visited by foot only. No refund will be issued if the boat is cancelled.
- Our management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, or remove those who have already been admitted, if the presence of those individuals are being destructive, acting inappropriately or lowering the enjoyment for other guests.
- Our priority is to ensure the Experience is enjoyable for you and your guests, however we cannot be liable for distress caused by circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to weather conditions) nor for emotional distress or disappointment caused by the role-playing characters (Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, elves, etc.).
- Tickets can be booked online by debit or credit card. Once your transaction is complete a confirmation email containing your unique booking reference number will be sent to your email address entered at the time of purchase.
- Please ensure your email address has been entered correctly as failure to do so will mean that your confirmation email will not be received. Please remember all purchases are subject to card authorisation.
- If you need to make changes to your booking (ie names, Santa message, etc), then you do so by logging into your account (minimum of 72 hours required).
- Tickets are priced as follows: Adults €14.50, Children €18.50 (1 to 12 years old) and Infants €7.50 ( 0 to 11 months old).
- The Professional Photo is optional and must be booked 72 hours before your scheduled date. The photo is non-refundable unless you booked the cancellation option at time of booking.
- Food and drink is optional and can be purchased on the day.
- We regret that tickets to Christmas Island are non refundable unless you have purchased the Cancellation/Amend Booking option at time of checkout. If you purchased the Cancellation/Amend Booking option, then we require 72 hours notice before your scheduled time to change/amend your booking.
- Hidden Valley Holiday Park reserves the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If you have purchased a ticket and have a query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, reference number and date/time of booking.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Photography and Video Recording
- Video cameras are strictly prohibited on the visit. Photographic equipment is allowed, however the unauthorised use of photographic equipment to record children, other than under your own guardianship, is strictly prohibited.
- We do not supervise the taking of non-professional photography so we cannot be held responsible if you or any of your fellow guests is featured in other visitor’s photographs.
- Our management may carry out photography and video recording while on your visit and we may wish to use certain images for promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Experience without notice for any reason. In this event, you will be entitled to choose between a full refund, or rescheduling your visit (subject to availability). We will have no further, or other, liability whatsoever as a result of our postponing or cancelling your visit to the Experience including but not limited to disappointment, travel costs, scheduled time off work, emotional distress or any indirect or consequential loss, whether incurred by you or another of your fellow guests.
- Our Website will be updated regularly to keep you informed about any potential postponement or cancellation of the Experience.
- If the event is cancelled for any reason at all, you will be notified and we will also note the cancellation on our website and Facebook page.
- All comments and queries you may have regarding a current or past booking will only be accepted in writing by email to email@example.com. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this web site. Please check this page of the web site periodically.